Yes, but the following conditions apply:
• There is a one-time downgrade fee of $40.
• You may only downgrade to one of Veracity Network’s standard bundle offerings or if downgrading to a single play it may only be fiber faster or greater.
• You must renew the term of your original contract at the time of downgrade. Veracity Networks will waive this requirement if the customer agrees to pay early termination fees for the services dropped. Q If I’m not in a contract can I downgrade my services? A Yes, but the following conditions apply:
• You must sign at least a one year contract to do so. Transfer of services Q Can I transfer my services to a new location on Veracity’s network if I’m IN a contract? A You may transfer your services at any time. However, transfer fees are based on Veracity Networks determining whether or not your new location was previously connected to the network. If the location is NOT connected:
• Standard cancellation policy applies.
• You must sign-up the new location under one of Veracity Network’s current promotions. If the location IS already connected:
• There is a $50 relocation fee.
• You must sign up for a new contract.